Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WOD 5/15

Feeling great and pretty close to 100% again. Damn does it feel good!! With so many struggling months, I was worried that I would never come back from my torn forearm flexor tendon, but thanks to my continued effort and Kelly Starrett, I'm extremely pleased with my current status. I'm so looking forward to the coming year of getting Better, Faster and Stronger!


Warm-up
30 Pushups
Spealler Warm-up
Dynamic Stretches
Mobility Work (Shoulder, Hip and wrist)
Voodoo Band (Forearm, Bicep and Tri)






METCON
15 Min AMRAP
Complete as many rounds + reps as possible in 15 min
7 Handstand Push-ups (Head to floor and elbows locked out at the top)
10 Reverse Hypers
150m Row
10 Sit-ups (Abmat)

Phil Diprima: 7 Rounds (Mod HSPU in later rds)
Me: 8 Rounds + 7 HSPU


To order Voodoo Bands, visit
http://www.roguefitness.com/voodoo-floss-bands.php





1 comment:

  1. How did the voodoo band help? I was told by one doctor that I may have a partially torn flexor tendon, but another said that it shouldn't be a problem but I've lost rom and I hope the voodoo bands help.

    ReplyDelete